A Natural History of Magick
This enchantingly illustrated natural history of magick, compiled in the 1920s by the globetrotting naturalist Professor Conrad Gessner for his grandson, is now unveiled for readers of today. Featuring a gold foil-embossed cloth cover, a ribbon marker and sprayed gold edges, this gorgeous volume is filled with intriguing sketches and precise notes detailing the secret world of magic, a natural force hidden all around us. Inside, you will discover the history of magic and its dazzling array of practices around the globe. Delight in this hidden world as you learn about these and more topics:
- Different types of magic (Explore divination, tarot reading, astrology, numerology, alchemy and more.)
- Powerful plants (Peppermint is fantastic for cleansing, and also known to ward off vampires.)
- Wand trees (Apple tree wands are helpful in matters of love and fertility while beech is best for scholars using wordy spells.)
- Familiars (Choose the perfect magical companion. If you love to gossip, you might choose a ferret as your familiar or, for improved thinking, an owl.)
- The most magical of days (Discover the power and stories of Imbolc, the solstices, All Hallows' Eve and more.)
- Magical scripts (Learn about the secret languages used through history for communicating with the spirit world.)
With this precious scrapbook as your guide, tap into the powerful energies that will help you harness your own magic.
We are instore for click and collect
MON - FRI: 9AM - 5.30PM
Location & Parking
- There is ample parking (90 minutes free) with an entry via St Andrews St.
- Dogs are welcome!
Shop 3 Dendy Plaza
26 Church St
Brighton, Victoria, 3186
PH: (03) 9553 8033
FAX: (03) 9592 6955