Happy Days A Guide to Self-Love, Healing and Creating the Life You Truly Deserve
If you were free from fear, who would you have the freedom to be? #1 New York Times best-selling author Gabrielle Bernstein charts a path to heal trauma, unlearn fear, and remember love.
What if you could wake up every day without anxiety? View your past with purpose, not regret? Live happy, peaceful, and free from fear? You can-and Gabrielle Bernstein will show you the way.
Gabby has long been loved by her readers as a spiritual teacher, motivational speaker, and catalyst for profound inner change. Her new book presents her most powerful teaching yet- a plan for transforming the pain of your past, whatever that may be, into newfound strength and freedom.
- Why most people feel stuck in patterns that make them unhappy-and what to do about it
- 9 transformational, yet untapped, techniques for serenity and genuine happiness-from techniques for 'reparenting' yourself to bodywork practices for freeing the stuck energy of past trauma
- The mindset shift that can do more for you than decades of personal work
- How to go into the places that scare you-and come away freer than ever before
'This book is my gift to you,' Gabby writes. 'It will answer your questions about why you feel blocked, scared, anxious, depressed, or alone, and it will liberate you from the belief system that has kept you small for so long . . . By taking this path you will become the best version of yourself. You will become new.'
We are instore for click and collect
MON - FRI: 9AM - 5.30PM
Location & Parking
- There is ample parking (90 minutes free) with an entry via St Andrews St.
- Dogs are welcome!