Twenty-seven well-known writers, their imaginations unleashed by anonymity…
· A married woman has a BDSM-tinged encounter at a work conference
· Two young boys on a sleepover feel the first stirrings of desire
· In an artificially generated afterlife, anything can be sexual if you want it to be
· A young widow on a sleeper train shelters a criminal in her carriage
· A bisexual woman cheats on her wife with a baker
· Anyone can hire a holographic gigolo in 2098 – but one client gets a lot closer than she’d intended
· Female friends, sharing a hotel room, give in to long-repressed feelings
· The Rapunzel myth is rewritten…
In this diverse and ground-breaking collection there is something for everyone, from teenage experimentation to sex in the afterlife, from married couples pushing their boundaries to illicit encounters between strangers. Perhaps you will guess which story was written by your favourite author, perhaps you won’t, but the excitement is in the journey.
Twenty-seven erotic stories, anonymously written by:
Robert Olen Butler, Catherine Chung, Trent Dalton, Heidi Durrow, Tony Eprile, Louise Erdrich, Jamie Ford, Julia Glass, Peter Godwin, Hillary Jordan, Rebecca Makkai, Valerie Martin, Dina Nayeri, Chigozie Obioma, Téa Obreht, Helen Oyeyemi, Mary-Louise Parker, Victoria Redel, Jason Reynolds, S.J. Rozan, Meredith Talusan, Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan, Souvankham Thammavongsa, Jeet Thayil, Paul Theroux, Luis Alberto Urrea, Edmund White
Téa Obreht’s second novel debuted at #12 on the New York Times bestseller list on 1/11/19
We are instore for click and collect
MON - FRI: 9AM - 5.30PM
Location & Parking
- There is ample parking (90 minutes free) with an entry via St Andrews St.
- Dogs are welcome!