2022 Guide To The Night Sky Southern Hemisphere A Month-By-Month Guide To Exploring The Skies Above Australia, New Zealand and South Africa
The ideal gift for all amateur and seasoned astronomers.
A comprehensive handbook to the planets, stars and constellations visible from the southern hemisphere. 6 pages for each month covering January–December 2022. Diagrams drawn for the latitude of southern Australia, but including events visible from New Zealand and South Africa.
Written and illustrated by astronomical experts, Storm Dunlop and Wil Tirion.
• Advice on where to start looking
• Easy-to-use star maps for each month with descriptions of what to see
• Special, detailed charts for positions of planets, minor planets and comets in 2022
• Seasonal charts
• Details of dark sky sites
• Details of objects and events you might see in 2022
• Diagrams of notable events visible from Australia, and some for New Zealand and South Africa
Also available: A month-by-month guide to exploring the skies above Britain and Ireland and
A month-by-month guide to exploring the skies above North America.
We are instore for click and collect
MON - FRI: 9AM - 5.30PM
Location & Parking
- There is ample parking (90 minutes free) with an entry via St Andrews St.
- Dogs are welcome!
Shop 3 Dendy Plaza
26 Church St
Brighton, Victoria, 3186
PH: (03) 9553 8033
FAX: (03) 9592 6955